TUKYSA Will be Sent to You by a Specialty Pharmacy
A Specialty Pharmacy understands the unique needs of people living with cancer.
Your Specialty Pharmacy Will Determine Prescription Coverage for You
- Your Specialty Pharmacy will work with your healthcare provider’s office to determine coverage for your TUKYSA prescription
- Once coverage has been confirmed, your Specialty Pharmacy will call you to coordinate the shipment of TUKYSA and collect any additional information needed
Your Medication can be Sent to Your Home, Office, or Other Location of Your Choice
- Your Speciality Pharmacy will need to ensure that someone will be at the delivery location to receive the package
- Your shipping address, insurance coverage, and financial responsibility must be confirmed each time your prescription is filled
Calls From Your Specialty Pharmacy are Important
- Keep in mind that these calls may come from an “800” number, the specific area code of your Specialty Pharmacy, or a “Blocked” or “Unavailable/Unknown Caller” on your caller ID
- The Specialty Pharmacy will leave a voicemail asking you to return their call, but because of privacy laws, they may not provide a lot of detail regarding the reason for their call
- Your Specialty Pharmacy will call you at least 7 days before refilling your prescription--and you can also call to ask about prescription refills
Through Your Specialty Pharmacy, You Will Also be Connected With a Dedicated Nurse Who Can:
- Offer support
- Answer questions about treatment
- Guide you to resources
Your dedicated nurse will call on a regular basis when first starting treatment and will update your healthcare team about your treatment experience.
SeaGen Secure® can help you understand your insurance coverage and connect you with resources and support services to assist with access to TUKYSA. Their comprehensive service offerings include a commercial out-of-pocket assistance program and patient assistance program to those who qualify.
To learn more:
9:00 AM – 8:00 PM ET Monday–Friday